HEADING TOWARDS THE RELEASE OF VOLUME 5 - PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY: OPEN ACCESS ISSN: 2471-2698
Who are we?
With the successful publication of the first four volumes, the journal is moving towards its release of 5th volume which is a repository of knowledge and research findings.
What do we accept?
The journal invites the following:
- Research articles / Review articles
- Case Studie / Case Reports
- Editorials / Short Communications with major emphasis on the recent advances in the pharmaceutical industry and fact-findings in Chemistry.
- Although we primarily accentuate on the following, we are not constrained to Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Separation Techniques, Spectrophotometry, Polymer chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Gravimetric Analysis, Electroanalytical methods, Chemometric Analysis, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Environmental chemistry, Heterocyclic Compounds, Molecular Modelling and Drug Design, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Radioanalytical Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Drug Resistance, Flow Injection Analysis and Infrared Spectroscopy.
We are thankful to the readers worldwide for the achievement of 25+ Million reader base.
Our online audience originate from wide range; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major countries & cities like India (44.24%), United States (8.42%), Hong Kong(4.21%), Egypt (3.75%), Pakistan (2.55%) Portugal, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, Germany, Taiwan, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Australia and Malaysia.
Benefits of publishing with us.
With the years coming, the team of “Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry: Open Access” fasten the process of an article publication by providing an acknowledgment within 48 hrs and a Review Report within 21 days.
Apart from the above, the major advantage is:
All accepted articles will be published under the CC BY 4.0 license and meets the open access requirements of funding agencies such as NIH, HHMI, and Welcome Trust. The funded articles are directly submitted to PUBMED
How to submit?
- Through the standard editorial manager system which redirects to the manuscript submission page.
- Manuscripts can also be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors are provided a walk through the review, editorial processing at every stage of the manuscript processing.
About Longdom Publishers
“Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry: Open Access” progresses forward as a part of Longdom Publishing that hosts around 215 open-access peer-reviewed journals as well as organizes more than 100 International scientific Conferences.
We look forward to associating with you.