Innovations & advancements in Molecular Imaging & Dynamics
“Journal of Molecular Imaging & Dynamics”is a peer reviewed journal with an ISSN : 2155-9937, NLM ID: 101689157, Index Copernicus Value: 79.15
Being indexed in many popular indexing websites, the journal marks its way to disseminate knowledge to the researchers on novel findings.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Index Copernicus
- Google Scholar
- Sherpa Romeo
- Open J Gate
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- Electronic Journals Library
- Hamdard University
- EBSCO A-Z
- OCLC- WorldCat
- SWB online catalog
- Virtual Library of Biology (vifabio)
We the “Journal of Molecular Imaging & Dynamics” are honoured to receive your significant research/ review / case study/ short communications.
The journal aims to publish research, review, short communication, case studies related to imaging and dynamics of living organs. Thus, providing the scholars appropriate information and awareness through free access
As a member of Publisher International Linking Association, PILA, Journal of Molecular Imaging & Dynamics (of Longdom Publishing SL) follows the Creative Commons Attribution License and Scholars Open Access publishing policies.
Have a look at our Archive
- Benefits of publishing with us
- All accepted articles will be published under the CC BY 4.0 license and meets the open access requirements of funding agencies such as NIH, HHMI, and Welcome Trust. The funded articles are directly submitted to PUBMED
- Click on the manuscript submission page.
- Fill in the details & Submit
- Submit as an attachment to our official email: email@example.com
We are thankful to the readers worldwide for the achievement of 25+ Million reader base.
We look forward to interact with you soon…